Looking for the best Mailchimp alternatives? Well, Mailchimp is one of the most popular email marketing services for all eCommerce companies. However, Mailchimp doesn't offer support for the free plan. So it might not be a good choice if you want to get started with email marketing. Don't worry. We've compiled the top 5 best alternatives for Mailchimp that provide unlimited emails, good customer support, are easy to use and cheaper than Mailchimp. So, here we go.
Moosend is one of the most affordable email marketing platforms with a flexible custom pricing structure in it. This platform features will appeal equally to startups and Fortune 500 businesses with advanced automation features. Recipes features can be used to create complex automation workflows. The drag and drop editor makes it easy to construct marketing emails.
1. The signup is for free with a free trial.
2. It is straightforward and easy to use.
3. There are inbuilt advanced automation features.
4. It also offers a list of segmentation features that will help you to collect more information about your subscribers.
5. There are a lot of high quality customization templates with powerful drag and drop editors.
Pricing: Moosend offers a unique custom pricing structure with a free trial. The paid plan starts from $10/month and depends on the number of subscribers you have.
SendinBlue is an email autoresponder and comprises of many aspect of marketing virtually every aspect of marketing from SMS and email campaigns, all the way up to automation, social media ads, and CRM. You can upload unlimited contacts, SMS sends or sales CRM, and transactional emails.
1. It has a free plan which will allow you to use a lot of its features with 300 mails in a day.
2. It has a lot of features that are set to engage and allow you to flourish your business quickly and easily.
3. You’ll get SMS personalization options, and unlimited segmentation for only one user.
4. It has a drag and drop interface with an additional language supported in it.
Pricing: SendInBlue has a free plan which will allow you to use most of their features useful for small businesses. Are you budget-conscious? Then SendinBlue is definitely the best option for you. The paid plan starts from $25/month and gives you 40,000 emails per month.
3. Constant Contact
Customer services are trying to make their platform more user friendly and educate users through a variety of resources. It has plenty of options from learning material to an extensive email template library. The platform integrates well with social media and has many event management tools with a nice app.
1. It has social media campaign integration and many many email templates available.
2. It has great events and commerce integrations.
3. User interface is very easy and intuitive.
Pricing: Constant Contact has two plans that you can adjust based on your needs. They offer a 60-day free trial and the plans start at around $20. The rates increase as you get more subscribers and depending on the number of emails you send per day.
GetResponse is yet one of the best tools with a lot of customization options. Though, it does not have a free trial but you will be able to use it for free for 30 days. It is very user friendly and gives you anything that you would need from an email marketing platform. It is one of the email marketing tools that offer a wide variety of features to those who are interested in exploring this MailChimp alternative.
1. The reporting tool is very easy to use.
2. It has Intelligent list automation with webinar integration.
3. It has a lot of features that other marketing tools do not have.
Pricing: GetResponse has a 30 days free trial. If you have less than 1000 contacts you can get a biannual, yearly, or monthly plan of $10.50/month, $12.30/month and $15/month respectively.
AWeber will help your business by giving the opportunity to design and personalize your email marketing endeavors. Its unique features will help you build sustainable and long-lasting relationships with your customers and will boost your conversions. It can be used with all sorts of platforms, like Unbounce platforms and e-commerce platforms like Magento.
1. It has a lot of important automation tools with a pretty solid HTML email template library.
2. The platform has a lot of other options and tools for people who are trying to build engagement and want to track it using different tracking tools.
3. AWeber has a lot of segmentation tools and makes sending bulk emails easy.
Pricing: Well it has no free forever plan but it offers a full 30-day free trial period that allows you to try all of the tools features and the plan starts at $19 for 500 subscribers.